The Day Hikaru Didn’t Miss A Single Time In Puzzle Rush

The Day Hikaru Didn’t Miss A Single Time In Puzzle Rush

Create an FDIC-insured checking account in under 5 minutes | 2.15% bonus on deposits | 5% cashback on Amazon, Walmart, Netflix & more | Join now, it’s free:

I’m partnered with GFuel and to support me and the community, visit #GFuelPartner USE CODE HIKARU #ad

► Follow me!

Watch my live shows on Twitch ➡️
Play chess on ➡️
Support/Tip/Donate to the channel ➡️

🌟 Socials 🌟

Follow me on Twitter ➡️
Follow me in Pictures ➡️
Join our Discord ➡️ to stay in contact and join our community
Become a fan on Facebook ➡️
Join our Reddit for the MEMES and to make it to Reddit React Videos ➡️

🎥 Edit and Thumbnail by: Jaron
👌Channel Management – Team Hikaru
📧 Business inquiries only: [email protected]

#gmhikaru #chess #puzzlerush


  1. This guy is good, he should try going professional.

  2. i dont think hes human

  3. Me: takes my time doing puzzles

    Hikaru: gotta go fast

  4. They keep saying you look tired they are analyzing you more than chess

  5. My friends dad was really good at chess I never could beat him if I could beat u that would be a goal but I suck lmao 🤣 😂

  6. "And good morning everybody how are you guys doing hope you're having a fantastic morning everybody wake up samurai we have chess to beat good morning how are you guys doing hope you're having a fantastic morning" is how im going to start greeting people

  7. I really needed to see the video at half speed; just to realize that he sounds so smashed lmao

  8. Black Queen f3 after white King Will go d2 and u Will gain enemy with bishop b4

  9. Wtf it takes me 10 seconds to realize if im black or white

  10. 2:10 I can relate to that so much I beat mine 27 times in a row and she is never mad at me ever but she got cussed which she never does lmao it was the funniest thing

  11. It’s insane how good he is,where can i watch his streams?

  12. Thumbnail title : And The day where we lost our minds

  13. I feel that Hikaru pays way too much attention to the chat and talks too much, I wish there weren't videos like this where he spends 80% of the time talking and the other 20% actually paying attention to the game. I would love to watch him crushing the challenges but it takes so long for him to start.

  14. puzzle rush is amazing.. my highest is 27 hehe hope will score more

  15. alguien me explica, como carajos llege aki? xd estaba viendo memes y llege aki en fin xd

  16. Did someone made the. Tiitle for you

  17. Not only that. He completed it in 13 mins.

  18. Plot twist: he didn't know how to solve the last one

  19. me 4 minutes into the video struggling to analyze the board, but I solve one finally

    Oh come on this is easy

  20. Hikaru : making pre-moves…. (meanwhile)
    Computer : give me a moment to think dude😂😂

  21. He said my name, he said Dan from New Zealand, wow, I'm officially stalking Hikaru now. Not sure how that's gonna work since I'm thousands of Kilometers away (1.6 km = 1 mile) but what's the point of stalking if it's not a bit weird.

  22. Why is chat so mean. I hate it when people call me tired

  23. he's gonna put water on his face, he knows he looks tired but he's actually feeling very good

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.