Can you solve this hardest chess puzzle of all time? This Chess challenge tests your skills in putting your opponent in zugzwang position. 99% players can’t solve this chess puzzle because they simply give up looking at white’s 3 extra passed pawns. I hope you are in the remaining 1% of the players who can keep their head calm even in the most difficult situations. Let me know in the comments box if you do find the answer to this difficult chess puzzle. Also, if you want to involve in any kind of chess talk with me in order to get any kind of guidance, then do not hesitate to reach out to me.
0:00 Chess Puzzle Challenge
7:50 Question of the Day!
To LEVEL UP Your Chess – JOIN the MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM NOW!
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MAY LIKE:
1. DEADLY Chess Traps in Vienna Gambit! CHESS TRICKS TO WIN FAST
2. 30 Queens vs 30 Pawns! Can MARTIN WIN?
3. How to Use Pawns in Chess? PAWN STRATEGY for Better and Effective Play! Chess Middlegame Principles
4. How to Checkmate with Bishop and Knight? TOUGHEST Checkmate EASY Trick! Chess Endgame Tutorial
5.CHESS TRICKS to WIN FAST for Beginners!
Check out the playlist here to check out some cool games with computer bots: